- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 04/03/24 17:07:16
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 6
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Django Docs Workflow for Alfred
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
dj followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
Changing the Django version to search
The workflow supports searching the documentation of several versions. To change the branch, configure the Workflow as show in the image below.
The lightning fast search is powered by Algolia which was generous enough to hand me a big enough plan to fit all the indices for the officially supported Django documentation versions. A big thank you to @redox from @algolia 😇 🍻 ❤
The index for Algolia was compiled from the zipped Django HTML documentation using a simple Python script I wrote.