- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 28/12/22 18:37:47
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Django Docs Workflow for Alfred
Search the Django documentation using Alfred.
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
dj followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
The workflow supports searching the documentation of all the currently officially supported branches.
By default, it searches the latest stable branch. To search branch
2.2 simply type
v2.2 anywhere in your query, like so:
dj v3.2 as_p
The lightning fast search is powered by Algolia which was generous enough to hand me a big enough plan to fit all the indices for the officially supported Django documentation versions. A big thank you to @redox from @algolia 😇 🍻 ❤
The index for Algolia was compiled from the zipped Django HTML documentation using a simple Python script I wrote.