- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 09/07/23 11:31:40
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 2
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Flask Docs Workflow for Alfred
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
flask followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
The workflow supports searching the documentation all the active branches, that is
By default, it searches the
v2.2 branch. To search branch
v1.1 simply type
v1.1 anywhere in your query, like so:
flask jsonify v1.1
The index for Algolia was compiled from the Flask Sphinx HTML documentation using a simple Python script I wrote.