- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 14/02/23 19:13:52
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Laravel Docs Workflow for Alfred
Search the Laravel documentation using Alfred.
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
ld followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
The workflow supports searching the documentation of all the currently supported branches:
By default, it searches the
To search branch
v9 simply type
v9 anywhere in your query, like so:
ld request v9
Kudos to tillkruss/alfred-laravel-docs for the initial inspiration.
The lightning fast search is powered by Algolia using the same index as the official Laravel Docs website.