- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 09/07/23 11:31:01
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Laravel Nova Docs Workflow for Alfred
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
nova followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
The workflow supports searching the documentation of all branches:
By default it searches the
v4 branch. To search branch
v3 simply type
v3 anywhere in your query, like so:
nova resource v3
Originally I wanted this to be a fork of Bill Clark's Laravel Nova Documentation Search Workflow for Alfred which has a
major issue that inhibits a user from opening a web browser window once they press
. And because I worked
a lot with Laravel Nova recently I figured it would be nice to still have a working Alfred workflow for Laravel Nova's docs. But since Bill's original Alfred workflow was written in
PHP and I wrote mine in Python a pull request would not have made much sense.