- Created by techouse
- 🗓 Last Updated: 27/05/23 09:42:10
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 5
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Laravel Nova Docs Workflow for Alfred
Search the Laravel Nova documentation using Alfred.
- Download the latest version
- Install the workflow by double-clicking the
- You can add the workflow to a category, then click "Import" to finish importing. You'll now see the workflow listed in the left sidebar of your Workflows preferences pane.
nova followed by your search query.
⌘Y to Quick Look the result, or press
to open it in your web browser.
The workflow supports searching the documentation of all branches:
By default it searches the
v4 branch. To search branch
v3 simply type
v3 anywhere in your query, like so:
nova resource v3
Originally I wanted this to be a fork of Bill Clark's Laravel Nova Documentation Search Workflow for Alfred which has a
major issue that inhibits a user from opening a web browser window once they press
. And because I worked
a lot with Laravel Nova recently I figured it would be nice to still have a working Alfred workflow for Laravel Nova's docs. But since Bill's original Alfred workflow was written in
PHP and I wrote mine in Python a pull request would not have made much sense.
Recently macOS 12.3 removed Python 2, so I decided to bite the bullet and re-write the workflow in Dart. That way I can simply compile it into an executable which has no other dependencies.
The lightning fast search is powered by Algolia using the same index as the official Laravel Nova Docs website.