- Created by tilmanginzel
- 🗓 Last Updated: 29/01/24 09:12:14
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 192
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred Bluetooth Workflow
Alfred 3 workflow to quickly connect / disconnect Bluetooth devices.
Simply download the latest
release and double-click to import into Alfred.
Note regarding macOS 14 (Sonoma): Starting with Sonoma, it is necessary to give Alfred bluetooth access. It can be done by navigating to System Settings > Privacy & Security > Bluetooth and adding Alfred to the list of apps by clicking the plus icon and choosing Alfred.
Note regarding macOS 10.15 (Catalina): Since MacOS 10.15, Notarization is required for apps. As this workflow and its distributed binaries are not notarized, please try the following workaround:
- Install an old version of the workflow
- Update via
- Connect / disconnect to any known Bluetooth device by typing
- Optionally filter devices by name
- Already connected devices are highlighted with a green icon
- Toggle Bluetooth on or off via
- Restart Bluetooth via
- Workflow updates via
blt workflow:update(Thanks to @trietsch)
- Desktop notifications for all commands and their results
- Failed commands can be retried by simply clicking on the notification
- trietsch/alfred-bluetooth-connector by Robin Trietsch was used as an inspiration for this workflow implementation.
- toy/blueutil is used to easily connect/disconnect a Bluetooth device by its MAC address and toggle Bluetooth on/off. It was originally developed by Frederik Seiffert and is now being continued by Ivan Kuchin.
- julienXX/terminal-notifier is used to show a notification of the result for each command.
- deanishe/alfred-workflow is used to check for new workflow updates. Many thanks to NorthIsUp/alfred-workflow-py3 and tomy0000000/alfred-workflow-py3 for providing a Python 3 compatible version.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2018 - 2022 Tilman Ginzel, Robin Trietsch
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE