- Created by titouanmathis
- 🗓 Last Updated: 05/03/23 17:09:45
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 23
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred Jira Search
Alfred workflow to quickly search through your Jira issues 🔎
Download the latest worflow from the releases page. You will be notified of future updates within Alfred.
You will be asked to configure the workflow with the following values :
- The name of your Jira organization (
- Your Jira username which usually is your email
- A Jira API token (create one at https://id.atlassian.com/manage/api-tokens).
||Display a list of unresolved issues sorted by their last updated date. The list is filtered by Alfred.|
||Display a list of all Jira boards.|
||Force update the local data|
||Edit the workflow configuration|
When using the
jj command, some smart filtering can be done:
# Filter by project jj p=
# Filter by assignee jj u= # Filter by status jj s= # Filter by sprint status jj sp= # Filter by Tempo account name (requires Tempo) jj a=