- Created by uchida
- 🗓 Last Updated: 12/05/16 15:24:56
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 56
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
This is an Alfred 2 workflow that makes it easy to manage bluetooth device pairing with bluetooth menu bar.
- (Preparation) Check "Show Bluetooth in menu bar" on the Bluetooth pane in System Preferences.app
bluetoothinto Alfred followed by a space.
- Begin typing the name of the device you want to switch pairing.
- When you see the device you want, select it from the list as usual.
- Press return to switch the device.
alfred-switch-bluetooth.alfredworkflow with Alfred to install workflow.
CC0 dedicated to the public domain, no rights reserved.