- Created by vinaywadhwa
- 🗓 Last Updated: 02/08/20 13:56:18
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 10
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Workflow
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Google Account Switcher - Alfred Workflow
An Alfred workflow to switch between Google/GSuite accounts on Google websites (Gmail, Drive, Calendar) with keyboard shortcuts.
- Supports switching between upto 9 Google accounts with keyboard shortcuts (configurable)
- Supports Gmail, Drive & Calendar but may support other google apps as well, try it!
- Download and open the workflow file using Alfred.
- Get the latest release from here : https://github.com/vinaywadhwa/Google-Account-Switcher---Alfred/releases
P.S.: You need to buy the Powerpack to use this workflow.
Setup the accounts: Setup the google accounts in environment variables like :
- ACCOUNT_1 : [email protected]
- ACCOUNT_2 : [email protected]
- ACCOUNT_3 : [email protected]
Then, setup the keyboard shortcuts for each of the accounts, say
- ctrl+opt+1 for [email protected]
- ctrl+opt+2 for [email protected]
- ctrl+opt+3 for [email protected]
..and that's it. Use these shortcuts to switch between google accounts on gmail/google-drive/google-calendar websites in the browser's active tab.
🌐 Supported Browsers
- Google Chrome
- Google Chrome Canary
- Brave Browser
- You must be logged in with the aforementioned accounts already. Which of the accounts you log into first has no effect on the way the workflow functions.
- The 'active' tab in the browser must have the gmail/drive/calendar website opened for the keyboard shortcuts to work.
- Firefox not supported, for now, sorry! This is why.
- Please reach out if you need other Chrome/Safari based browsers supported.
- Report issues
- Open pull request with improvements
- Spread the word
- Reach out with any feedback