- Created by vinkla
- 🗓 Last Updated: 26/02/21 07:32:41
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 21
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Packagist is the main Composer repository. It aggregates public PHP packages installable with Composer.
$ npm install --global alfred-packagist
Requires Node.js 12+ and the Alfred Powerpack.
In Alfred, type
packagist, Enter, and your query, to search for packages.
- Select a package and press Enter to go to its GitHub repo.
- Hold Alt when pressing Enter to go to its Packagist page.
- Hold Ctrl when pressing Enter to copy the package name to the clipboard.
- Press Shift to view its README in Quick Look.