- Created by xilopaint
- 🗓 Last Updated: 20/01/19 15:49:23
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 1
- Love this? Consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring this on GitHub!
- Get Source Code
From their README
Alfred Network Workflow
Alfred workflow that can show and change your network settings: Wi-Fi, Ethernet, VPN, DNS, etc.
This is a collection of the functionalities of already existing network-oriented workflows that I found half-baked or stalled. Improved on performance, usability and details.
wifito show Wi-Fi info and enable/disable.
ethto show ethernet info (if connected).
wifilistto scan for Wi-Fi hotspots.
vpnto list configured VPNs and connect.
dnsto list and change DNS settings.
Requires Alfred 3 and Powerpack for installing this extension. Might behave differently on macOS versions older than 10.7 Lion. This workflow is primarily implemented in Bash with a little help from AppleScript.
bats is used for automatic testing of Bash functionality. Install with
brew install bats using brew.
- [x] Basic functionality
- [x] Unit tests
- [x] Mark saved networks with a star
- [x] Adjust Wi-Fi icon according to strength
- [x] Ethernet support
- [x] VPN list
- [x] Travis CI build
- [x] DNS switcher using
- [ ] Connect WiFi AP using AppleScript
- [ ] Sort APs (improve!)
- [ ] Filter APs on-the-fly, but only scan once
- [ ] Use optional parameters for unit tests
- [ ] Bluetooth list
Contributions, bug reports and feature requests are very welcome.