- Created by yzzhuo
- 🗓 Last Updated: 11/01/23 05:31:57
- 🌟 Stars on GitHub: 0
- Please consider supporting the creator by Starring or Sponsoring them on GitHub!
- Get Latest Release
- Get Source Code
From their README
Upload image to AWS S3 with Aflred
- download then double click
aflred-aws-uploader.aflredworkflowto open in Aflred.
- Right-click on the workflow of aflred-aws-uploader in the sidebar → Open in Finder → Find the config.js.
- Update the config of aws to your's in
- When writing markdown, copy the image file path on your local.
- open Alfred, type
- When upload successfully, it will show the notification.
- Then you can paste the upload result url to replace the local path.
MIT © yzzhuo