Search Alfred Workflows
Search-Alfred-Workflows searches in Title, Keywords, Description of a workflow and shows avaialable keywords for direct execution. It also allows to execute addtional actions on a workflow such as open in terminal or copy worfklow path to the clipboard.
Search with the shortcut do find the corresponding Workflow:
Action menu on a workflow:
- Search-Alfred-Workflow latest release.
ENTER– Shows a list of keywords in the workflow and starts the workflow with a keyword
SHIFT– Shows the workflow description , associated keywords and keyboard Shortcuts
CMD– For addtional Actions:
- Copy path to Clipboard
- Open WF Folder in Terminal
- If you would like to use other terminal than macOS terminal.app change config in Alfred > Features > Terminal to custom
- Reveal in Finder
- Open in FileManager (if defined)
Worfklows → go to “Search Alfred Workflow” → click on the
[X] upper right corner:
exclude_disabled: True – ignore disabled workflow in search
file_manager: PATH – path to executable file manager e.g. Forklift. If not applicable just leave value empty/unset.
- Python 3
- The quicklook help requires markdown QLMarkdown plugin to display markdown properly