Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Asana search for Alfred
(powered by Alfy)
$ npm install -g alfred-asana
In addition you need to set your personal access token and workspace ID, in the workflow environment variables.
- Open Alfred preferences
- Click on the Workflows tab
- Select the Asana workflow
- Open the environment variables panel
- Here is what you should see:
How to get your Personal access token
- Make sure you are logged in on Asana and open this link: My Asana Apps
- Click on “Manage Developer Apps”
- Click on “+ Create New Personal Access Token”
- Enter a description, for example “Alfred” and click “Create”
- A token should be created, copy it
<Your personal access token>by your token in Alfred environment variables
How to get your workspace ID
- Make sure you are logged in on Asana and open this link: My Workspace IDs
- You should get a list of your workspaces with the names and IDs, copy the workspace you want to use in Alfred
<Your workspace ID>by your workspace ID in Alfred environment variables
In Alfred, type
asana, Enter, and your query, then you can select the task you want to see with Enter to open a browser tab on this task, or you can press ⌘ Cmd + Enter to copy and paste the task URL automatically, convenient when you want to share a link to a task with a colleague.
To update this workflow to the latest version, use alfred-updater.
MIT © Adrien Antoine