Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
anki card generator: Create New Cards into any Decks with any "Note Type".
$ npm install --global alfred-anki
Also you can consider DrLulz/Anki-Templates
- In Alfred, type
- Enter/Click on the any field to fill it in
- Enter/Click to save current value
- the same staps to edit.
:anki!, to setting menu.
This workflow uses Markdown syntax:
- markdow-it library with Syntax highlighting (highlighjs.org),
On the card fields:
- hit ⌃ + ↩ to remeber last input after created card.
- hit ⌃ + ↩ one more time to toggle switch this option
- hit ⌥ + ↩ to reset text from all fields
- hit ⇧(shift) to preview parsed fields of card
- for line break type 'n' (with space or without), also should be handy to use 'Alfred's snippets'.
- to add imag from clipboard use Alfred snippet >>img needs install
check out another snippets
- To use your own icons for your Model's fields just you should call the
pngfiles the same as fields
[name-of-field].pngand put it into
iconsfolder of this Workflow directory. Recommended use two instances of each icon where second icon (with some mark) will be called as
[name-of-field]_marked.pngfor "remember last import" option.
MIT © bikenik