Alfred workflow for copying browser tab as hyperlink.
Author: Charlie Chao
Last Updated: 10/02/20 17:49:39
An Alfred workflow that lets you copy an open browser tab as an HTML hyperlink or Markdown link. This can be useful for pasting online sources into a document when doing research.
copylinkmd to see a list of open tabs. Currently, this workflow supports Google Chrome and Safari only.
- 1.5 — Added Textile support.
- Updated for Catalina.
- Fixed active tab not showing up first.
- Order of browser tabs now determined by which browser is in front.
- Updated for High Sierra.
- Added ability to copy as a Markdown link.
- 1.2 — Fixed copy script not working in Sierra.
- 1.1 — Fixed hyperlink not being copied on select.
- 1.0 — Initial release.