Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Alfred workflow to browse Elm's documentation
$ npm i -g alfred-elm
elm but with
elm/core package pre-selected
Browse Elm packages, find a package by typing the name.
If you recently browse packages, these are shown by default instead of all the packages
- On Enter press: Browse the selected package modules
- On Cmd+Enter press: Open package documentation page URL
- On Enter press: Browse selected module functions
- On Cmd+Enter press: Open module documentation page URL
- On Enter press: Open function documentation page URL
By default, everytime you lookup a package, these are cached so you can quickly come back later on by simply typing
elm. You can clear this cache by running
MIT © Nicolas Boisvert