Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Alfred Bluetooth Workflow
Alfred 3 workflow to quickly connect / disconnect Bluetooth devices.
Simply download the latest
release and double-click to import into Alfred.
Note regarding MacOS 10.15 (Catalina): Since MacOS 10.15, Notarization is required for apps. As this workflow and its distributed binaries are not notarized, please try the following workaround:
- Install an old version of the workflow
- Update via
- Connect / disconnect to any known Bluetooth device by typing
- Optionally filter devices by name
- Already connected devices are highlighted with a green icon
- Toggle Bluetooth on or off via
- Restart Bluetooth via
- Workflow updates via
blt workflow:update(Thanks to @trietsch)
- Desktop notifications for all commands and their results
- Failed commands can be retried by simply clicking on the notification
- trietsch/alfred-bluetooth-connector by Robin Trietsch was used as an inspiration for this workflow implementation.
- toy/blueutil is used to easily connect/disconnect a Bluetooth device by its MAC address and toggle Bluetooth on/off. It was originally developed by Frederik Seiffert and is now being continued by Ivan Kuchin.
- julienXX/terminal-notifier is used to show a notification of the result for each command.
The MIT License (MIT) Copyright (c) 2018 - 2021 Tilman Ginzel, Robin Trietsch Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.