Alfred workflow for managing bluetooth settings and -connections
Last Updated: 15/07/20 16:21:11
Alfred Workflow: Bluetooth Controller
A powerful toolkit for managing your bluetooth connections.
- Install blueutil:
Using package manager Homebrew:
# install brew install blueutil # update brew update brew upgrade blueutil # uninstall brew remove blueutil
Using package manager MacPorts:
# install port install blueutil # update port selfupdate port upgrade blueutil # uninstall port uninstall blueutil
- Download the Alfred workflow and double-click to install!
- Toggle bluetooth on and off:
- Turn bluetooth on:
- Turn bluetooth off:
- Reset bluetooth connection
Toggle device connections
- Connect/disconnect from device:
- By typing an argument, the workflow will automatically search through all devices prevously paired with the computer.
Manage favorite device
- Set favorite device:
- Toggle connection to favorite device:
Pair new device
- Wait 5 seconds for results to show up