Alfred workflow for managing bluetooth settings and -connections
Last Updated: 27/03/20 19:43:25
Alfred Workflow: Bluetooth Controller
A powerful toolkit for managing your bluetooth connections.
Install blueutil, Python 3, and open alfred configuration file!
- Install blueutil:
Using package manager Homebrew:
# install brew install blueutil # update brew update brew upgrade blueutil # uninstall brew remove blueutil
Using package manager MacPorts:
# install port install blueutil # update port selfupdate port upgrade blueutil # uninstall port uninstall blueutil
- Verify that Python 3 installed, install if otherwise.
Install using package manager Homebrew:
# install brew install python3 # update brew update brew upgrade python3 # uninstall brew remove python3
Install using package manager MacPorts:
# install port install python3 # update port selfupdate port upgrade python3 # uninstall port uninstall python3
- Open alfred installation file!
- Toggle bluetooth on and off:
- Turn bluetooth on:
- Turn bluetooth off:
Toggle device connections
- Connect/disconnect from device:
- By typing an argument, the workflow will automatically search through all devices prevously paired with the computer.
Manage favorite device
- Set favorite device:
- Toggle connection to favorite device: