Love this? Please consider supporting its creator by starring or sponsoring this project on GitHub!
From the project's README:
Alfred Workflow: Bluetooth Controller
A powerful toolkit for managing your bluetooth connections. Includes Remote Trigger, to manage your Bluetooth devices on the big screen.
Download the Alfred workflow and double-click to install!
- Turn bluetooth on:
- Turn bluetooth off:
- Reset (disable, wait 1.5 seconds, enable:
Toggle device connections
- Connect/disconnect from device:
- By typing an argument, the workflow will automatically search through all devices prevously paired with the computer.
Manage favorite device
- Set favorite device:
- Connect to favorite device with hotkey (
Pair new device
- Wait 5 seconds for results to show up
- See status of bluetooth connection and paired devices:
Set environment variable
confirm in workflow to
true if you want to force user confirmation on toggle and deactivation commands. (Useful for iMacs and Mac Minis who that would have trouble turning Bluetooth on again without any input devices.)
All the listed commands have their own Remote Trigger.
If you get errors when using the workflow referring to not being able to use
blueutil as it cannot be checked, you will need to manually remove the quarantine attribute from the bundled binary.
This can be done like so:
xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Users/User Name/Library/Application Support/Alfred/Alfred.alfredpreferences/workflows/user.workflow.*/blueutil
(Substitute User Name with your OSX username).